Leavesout comes in 23 standard colors and because they are made from aluminum can be custom ordered in almost any color imaginable.
A quick trip to any home improvement store or online search will reveal a wide array of gutter products, all claiming they will solve your gutter problems. When we began exploring the idea of installing a gutter guard system, we looked at many of these same products and decided that LeavesOut was the very best product available so it would be the only gutter cover we would offer and install. Here are some of reasons why we feel so strongly about the LeavesOut product:
- Lifetime Warranty: LeavesOut gutter covers carry a transferable limited lifetime warranty. The Alcoa 2-coat lo-mar finish is applied to both sides of the product to reduce the possibility of corrosion and extend the life of the product. Many competitors’ products are painted only on one side.
- Aluminum Construction: The Alcoa aluminum used to manufacture LeavesOut helps water adhere to the surface while letting debris and leaves slide off. Aluminum does not expand and contract even in extreme weather conditions such as hot rooftops and winter ice storms. Additionally aluminum is readily available in a wide range of colors.
- Gutter Integration: Some gutter products require the existing gutters to be replaced with an entirely new integrated gutter system with cover. Many people don’t need gutters replaced, just covered to keep debris out. LeavesOut gutter covers can be installed on existing gutters, new gutters or gutters than have simply been repaired, depending on the individual needs of the customer.
- Gutter Profile: LeavesOut gutter covers have a lower profile than other similar products. The system blends into the existing roof line and often enhances the visual appeal of a home. Based on appearance alone, customers will frequently choose LeavesOut over the competition.
- Gutter Attachment: Most gutter covers are attached to the gutter using either aluminum or plastic fasteners. LeavesOut gutter covers use stainless steel which, of course, is stronger and more durable, and therefore can be spaced further apart. This means there is less opportunity for debris to catch on the fasteners resulting in virtually no maintenance.
- Roofing Damage: LeavesOut gutter covers are secured to the gutter lip with the material slipped between the 2 bottom layers of shingle. They are not glued, nailed, or screwed to the roofing. When it comes time to re-shingle the roof, LeavesOut gutter covers can be easily removed and reinstalled.
- Ladder Line: The position of LeavesOut gutter covers allow a ladder to be leaned against the gutter and not touch or damage the cover. Several other products on the market can get dented or pushed out of position by ladders being leaned against them.
- Versatility: The design and installation method of LeavesOut gutter covers is quite flexible so they can be installed on a variety different roof configurations. With this flexibility LeavesOut can be installed on both 5” and 6” standard aluminum gutters. They are successfully installed on standard shingled roofs, cedar shake roofs, metal roofs and even slate roofs. LeavesOut installs on virtually flat roofs to nearly vertical (23/12 pitch) roofs.
- Made in the USA: LeavesOut gutter covers have been made in Hendersonville,NC by Ken Rutter and his family since 1989.
- Installed by Certified Technicians: Every LeavesOut installation is performed by trained and certified technicians. Correct installation results in a longer lasting better performing product than other gutter products on the market.
There are 23 standard colors and over 100 special order colors of LeavesOut available. This is compared to typically four or five colors with similar products.
No, LeavesOut can only be installed by a certified dealer. Correct positioning of the gap as well as ensuring that your existing gutters are correctly hung are crucial to the proper function of LeavesOut. Besides, ladders can be dangerous!
Not at all, in fact, most people find that LeavesOut enhances the appearance of the house! Because of its low profile, it is invisible to the casual observer and the one piece appearance gives gutters a sleek and stylish look.