Gutters that need repair and service create many problems that can damage your home and potentially affect your health. The cost to repair this damage can be expensive. Your gutters collect and carry water away from your home. They keep moisture from reaching fascia boards and causing rot and damage to your home and roof and carry collected water away from your foundation.
Damage caused by poorly functioning gutters:
- Water can cause rot and mold to fascia boards and the structure of your home or roof
- Standing or pooling water in gutters allows mosquitoes and other bugs to breed
- Improperly routed water can damage your foundation
Southern Gutter Service is dedicated to providing homeowners with functional gutters and gutter guard systems to make your gutters maintenance free and protect your home.
Full service for all your gutter needs
- Installation of new seamless gutters and downspouts
- Repair and correct hanging of existing gutters or downspouts
- Installation of copper gutters, copper downspouts and decorative touches
- Gutter cleaning and maintenance programs
Seamless Gutters and Downspouts:
At Southern Gutter Service we install seamless gutters on all of our new gutter installation jobs. A well designed and correctly installed gutter system will drain water away from your home. Most of the gutter systems you see today are seamless gutters, the seamless design eliminates potential areas for leaks by reducing the number of joints and seams on the gutter. Without seams or cracks, a seamless gutter system is virtually leak free. When seamless gutters are correctly hung and have the correct number of downspouts they are much more efficient at keeping water off of home and directing it away from your home. In addition to seamless gutters we pay careful attention to custom leak free miters, correct end-caps and adequate downspout spacing to ensure that your new gutter system works as it should.